Top level doctors, pharmacists and engineers holding a Masters degree or equivalent
Are you really keen to be at the top level of teaching and training?
Join our research teams, amongst the most advanced in the world!
Methods of selection
Selection will be performed by a scientific committee and will be based on curriculum vitae and research projects submitted. The committee will commence selection early in 2018, after calls for applications in the principal international scientific journals. 8 candidates will be short-listed for interview with final appointment in April 2013. Of the 3 candidates who are finally chosen, half will come from outside France and all efforts will be made to achieve male/female parity.
If you are chosen to join our 2018 intake, you will be looked after by the best scientific mentors.
Members of the scientific selection committee
- Prof. Christian Auclair, École Normale Supérieure – Paris-Sud/ Paris-Saclay University
- Prof. Didier Samuel, Dean of Medicine and Research, Paris-Sud/Paris-Saclay University
- Prof. Anne Dejean, Research Director and Professor at the Institut Pasteur
- Prof. Alexander Eggermont, General Manager, Gustave Roussy
- Prof. Martin Schlumberger, Director of l’Ecole des Sciences du Cancer, Gustave Roussy-UPS
- Prof. Eric Solary, Director of the Research, Gustave Roussy
- Pr François Dautry, École Normale Supérieure Cachan, Paris- Sud/Paris-Saclay University
- Patricia Kannouche, Research Director, CNRS – Gustave Roussy – Paris-Sud/ Paris-Saclay University
Find previous intakes